Quick Enquiry Form
To get a work permit in Cyprus, your intended employer should submit the application on your behalf along with the work contract stamped by the Department of Labor Ministry to the Civil Registry and Migration Department through the respective Immigration Branch of Police on the condition that there are no equally qualified Cypriots for that particular position. Then the Ministry will verify the whole thing and make a recommendation to the Civil Registry and Migration Department for your work permit. After the Civil Registry and Migration Department examines and found there is nothing against you, the respective work permits will be issued.
- Application on forms M.58 and M.64
- A copy of your valid passport
- A criminal clearance certificate
- Medical certificates
- A letter from bank stating that you have sufficient funds to cover possible repatriation expenses.
- A work contract stamped by the Department of Labor of the Ministry of Labor and Social Insurance and stamped with a revenue stamp from the Revenue Stamps Registrar.
- A fee of 20 Cyprus Pounds for submission of application.
Renewal of residence and work permits
The work permit can be renewed with an application on form M.61 through the District Aliens and Immigration Branch of the Police and to pay a fee of 20 Cyprus Pounds. Before the submission applicants ought to be registered at the District Aliens and Immigration Branch of the Police.
Documents required for a renewal:
- A valid passport,
- Three passport size photographs, and
- A fee of 20 Cyprus Pounds